As of March 31st, 2021, Neak Oknha Dr. Pung Kheav Se, Chairman of the Board of Director of CPBank has donated a total of $8 million to the Royal Government of Cambodia to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic. The total of $8 million donations to the government including:
- USD 3 million for purchasing vaccines COVID-19.
- USD 3 million for government activities to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic in the “February 20 Community Incident”.
- USD 2 million for supporting the Government’s acquisition of Nokor Tep Women’s Hospital, which will be renamed Loung Mae Hospital.
Therefore, all the management and staff of CPBank would like to thanks and be very grateful for the dedication of Neak Oknha Dr. to the Royal Government of Cambodia and all Cambodians.
In order to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic, CPBank has actively participated with the Royal Government of Cambodia by setting out 6 key principles such as:
- Every customer and staff is required to scan the QR code of the Ministry of Health before entering the bank.
- Everyone must take a temperature, wear a mask, and clean their hands with alcohol or gel before entering the bank.
- Every customer has a temperature of 37.5 °C, the bank will request them for a health checkup or consultation.
- Set a social distancing at least 1.5 meters in every branch.
- Our environment must be cleaned and safe.
- Pushing more financial transactions in digital platforms for free via CPBank Mobile App such as QR scan payment, Visa contactless, interbank transfer to members of Bakong, Retail Pay, and Fast. In order to prevent customers from being infected with COVID-19.
To keep you and your family safe from COVID-19, please continue to adhere to 3 DOs 3 DON’Ts set out by the Royal Government of Cambodia such as:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep wearing a face mask.
- Keep social and personal distances (At least 1.5 meters everywhere)
- Don’t visit closed spaces without proper airflow and ventilation and avoid using the air conditioner.
- Don’t visit crowded places.
- Don’t touch, shake hands, touch shoulders, or hug.